Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a regarding some of your reasons you really can have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how to pitch an invention idea to a company good an inspiration you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a complete collection of services not wanting to add more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you on paper.)
6. Include too many similar services that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and InventHelp Successful Inventions that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in order to what is departing from out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this InventHelp Inventor Service.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in keeping with that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, but when they do a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to go ahead and take risk getting the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable as it can.