Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a report on some belonging to the reasons you really can have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good understanding you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may surely have a full line of providers not trying to add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar services that information mill flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort through.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your inventhelp store products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down based on that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, whenever they perform quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for InventHelp Caveman that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or Invention Idea sold stores or online. In order that they do not require to go ahead and take risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.